cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TRASACTION SHD0 NOT WORKING PROPERLY WITH VA01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to create a standard variant for VA01 where field "sold to party" should always have the same content. (I have marked "W. content" and "output only". After saving I test the result and it is not working properly. It only shows me proposed changes for the initial screen ( Order type, sales organization, etc... ).

I wonder if I'm missing something in the process or there is any problem with this transaction.

Thanks in advance.

Luis.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the varaint , did you provide the Fixed content, what needs to be populated in the Solp to Party field. during Variant creation, give sold tp party number, click on w content and output only and save.

Then when you process VA01, intiial screen will show up where Order type and Sales area is given and then when you hit enter, the sold to party number will be automatically pupulated.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did it but it doesn't work.

Thanks anyway.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you activate the variant. In the Same SHD0 screen - click on Standard Variants Tab and activate the variant.

Or you can assign this variant to your order type.

Please go to VOV8 select your order type - go to details - under "Transaction Flow" for the filed Varaint - assign this newly cerated variant. It will work. If youa ssign the variant to order type then you need not activate it.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can't assign the variant to my order type because some users should be able to change that field (these users have another transaction variant). So it doesn't solve my problem.

Thanks anyway.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Assign NO_VARIANT to order type it will not effect other users but withought assigning varient your varient will not work in va01.

Regards,

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to pre-define Sold to Party on only certain occassions, then I think you can go for development. Please work on the exit EXIT_SAPMV45A_002. This exit will be used to pre-define sold to party in sales document.

Regards

Sai

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to va01 enter document type press enter after that go to system status check your defined varient is there or not.

Regards,

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did it and it and varient was there, but it is not working.