cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

status profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Can we assign two status profiles to one doc type?

Actually we have alredy assigned a status profile to SA for audit, now we have started maintaing the plan quantity for the customer. while makin SA, if quantity entered exceeds the plan quantity it needs an approval from sr. manager. only he can release it. How to do it??

Thanks and Regards-

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

talk with ABAPER,enhance the status profile,and assign the status profile to the order type

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the existing status profile, you can add one more entry with the required parameters and object types. It should work.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sai,

we can do it but problem is that then it will apply to all docs where all ready maintained status profile is applied, In our case we jus want it to be active when enterd qty exceeds the plan customer qty.

other solution plzz??

Thanks and Regards-

Ram

Edited by: ramispat on May 25, 2010 12:25 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can have status profile at item level also. In transaction VOV7 assign the status profile to the respective item cat.

Or else you can use max order quantity concept maintained in material master for the same.

Regards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr. Krishna,

As we are doing it at customer level i mean entered qty will be checked against the planned qty for the customer, so i think having status profile attached to item category may not work. Second, In SA we have only 1 screen for status so how would it show two status profiles coz one has been already maintained for SA doc. type.

I have no idea about max quntity concept, can you please brief.

Thanks and Regards-

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Material master you can maintain the maximum order quantity that any customer can order. If the order quantity exceed the system will give warning message or it wont allow us to create sales order( depends on our config settings.)

You can try using this .

REgards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

but we want a mail to be send to the authorized person for release if qty exceeds the plan qty. how to do it?

Regards-

Ram