cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Snotes and Support package issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I had tried to apply Snote (1465628 - ESI Limit increased and length of temp. ESI no increased) in Dev server and got the erorr as OCS locked by user BASIS with transaction SPAM .

(I have checked the SPAM transaction code and I have tried to apply Basis (SAPKB70016) support packages and i got error in the phase DISASSEMBLE in TEST Mode .)

Kindly suggest how to apply Snote and How to resolve Support packages issue also .....

Kindly suggest

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

login into client 000 of your system

go into SPAM

menu: Extras -> Reset Status -> Queue

after reset, you will be able to transport in STMS again.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cannot run SPAM (at the same tim while you are applying SAP Note via SNOTE. First finish your Support Pack and once its over you can start the SNOTE. However as SAP Note says you can apply the same mannually.. Have you tried manually by making changes in tables in questoion.

Read the correcttion carefully...... in SAPnote.

To finish SPAM as you are facing an error test mode (DISASSEMBLE), first you need to check the permission for usr/sap/trans/EPS/in and also you can disassemble it manually... via somewhere on top menu (just check it out)..

If these things doesnot work...Delete /usr/sap/trans/EPS/in. Go to transaction SPAM, read all files in EPS/in (this is empty, so is will be reset). Unpack the SP again into /EPS/in and reread all files in transaction SAPM...

For more info..... https://cw.sdn.sap.com/cw/docs/DOC-110207