cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanking all of you , R/3 -> Xi -> R/3 finally working, didnt activate serv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

with all the help i got in this forum i was able to finally acheive my first integration scenario(R/3 -> XI -> R/3) which is a small step forward towards the actual scenarios that we have to perform going ahead.

As a beginner , it wouldnt have been possible without the help i got from everyone over here.

<b>I hadnt activated services in SICF transaction , which i did and things started working.</b>

Thanks once again

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

but yes forgot to ask ,

though the R/3 -> XI -> R/3 is working, where i am invoking BAPI_USER_GET_DETAIL in one r/3 using SE37 transaction, which fetches data from another R/3 passing thru XI , I am not able to see any XML message in sxmb_Moni in XI. <b>How and where do i see my XML Message in XI.</b>

In the Message Montor log ,this is what I see...

2006-06-27 13:56:44 Success Application attempting to send an XI message asynchronously using connection AFW.

2006-06-27 13:56:44 Success Trying to put the message into the send queue.

2006-06-27 13:56:44 Success The response message for message aa6f9df1-05b6-11db-95bf-000ffe1edd53(INBOUND) was successfully transmitted to the calling application.

2006-06-27 13:56:44 Success The message status set to DLVD.

2006-06-27 13:56:44 Success The application sent the message asynchronously using connection AFW. Returning to application.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

You can see them in SAP R/3 GUI using tcode SXMB_MONI or you can view them using the Runtime Workbench hyperlink on the Integration Builder home page

Regards

Padmaja

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i guess you are not able to see the SYNC response.

well in SXMB_ADM -> Integ. Engine Conf -> Spec. Conf -> LOGGING_SYNC (Set the current value to 1 - the default will be 0)

ShaBZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

>><i>I am not able to see any XML message in sxmb_Moni in XI. How and where do i see my XML Message in XI.</i>

In sxmb_moni, double-click on "Monitor for Processed XML Messages", give the date/time at which the message would've got posted into XI, here you should be able to see your XML message..infact, you will be able to see the sender service,interafce and the entire flow!

I think you should be able to see the messages because the log does say "<i>2006-06-27 13:56:44 Success The application sent the message asynchronously using connection AFW. Returning to application.</i> "

By the way, is the issue regarding http 403 error resolved? If so, close the thread.

Regards,

Sushumna

Answers (0)