cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Immediate TO for movement type 344

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus ,

I wanna create immediate TO for movement type 344, so i did the following configs:

1:Go to OMLR, set field "Immed.TO " as "A" for my warehouse and movement type 344.

Then , i called up MB1B 344, but no TO was created immediatelly.

i checked the additional data in LU03, the movement type is 344, and immed.TO is ticked. it seems all setting is ok, why the TO can't be created immediatelly?

thank you in advance.

BR,

Dragsky

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

First check which ref. movement type assigned to 344 movement type in W/H under below path

SPRO> LE>WM>Interfaces>IM>Define movement types

In this go to first option and check the last movement type assigned to mvt type 344 i.e. "Reference movement type for posting change in whse mgmt" (in combination with other indicator like stock category, special stock indicator etc....)

Then got to OMLR and check whether this ref. movement type defined for your W/H,

if yes, maintain setting for auto TO in that specific entry (in combination with other indicator like stock category, special stock indicator etc....)

If no, then check movement type for *** W/H and maintain specific entry (in combination with other indicator like stock category, special stock indicator etc....)

Hope it helps.

Regards

Anand Misra

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks