cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending Acknowledgement In seeburger adapters

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello all,

In seeburger adapter coniguration, we are using classifier, BIC and splitter modules in Module processor.

How do we send the acknowledgement back to the party who is sending the EDI.

In my Case, my partner 'A' is sending me EDI and i want to send them the Acknowledgement.

I am using VAN and the partner is sending me EDI 810 and i want to send them acknowledgement messages.

what are the configurations that needs to be done to send the acknowlegement back to the partner.

• i think the acknowledgements are created in BIC module.

Thanks.

kannu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since you are using VAN, I assume you are using OFTP adapter. You can check your adapter settings for any MDN settings which will allow you to send acknowledgement synchornously or Async.

Regards

Krish

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Search for the following guide in your installation folder "SAP_FunctionalAck_en.pdf". There it has provided details about sending the functional ack.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

could you please fwd this file to my <removed by moderator>

as we have yet installed seeburger on our system.

i am just going through the various docs for the same.

thanks in advance.

kanu

Edited by: Prateek Raj Srivastava on May 24, 2010 4:36 PM

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, you have just asked a Moderator to break forum rule

Read rules of engagement.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In order to back the ack to the sender....you need to configure the scenario...like same as for other scenarios...

use the adapter same as the one used in receiving the EDI data...

i.e if you use AS2 sender adapter for receiving the edi data then use AS2 receiver adapter for sending the same to the sender..

if need more info like how this works...go through my blog on seeburger

/people/rajeshkumar.pasupula/blog/2009/08/05/wanna-implement-seeburger-for-edi-find-the-booster

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is very straight forward process. However as Prateek suggested go over that PDF file and you will have alll your answers.

If you have the Seeburger adapter, then please go to the folder called 'manual's and you should be able to find it.

regards