cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automatic packing & delivery for line items.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In sales order i have two line items. in first line item have store and 2nd line itmes is for distribution channel.

now both r different ok

now i wanted to do automatic packing for first line item and for the 2nd line item is for automatic delivery should be done.

so what I need to do in this?

pls advice ASAP.

Regards,

Minesh Soneji

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Automatic delivery will be set for the sales order type and not at the item level.

So you need to develop with the technical team..... but i didnt get your business requirement for this case .

Can you explain in detail.

REgards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

In one sales order, one line item is relavant for picking.. and 2nd is for delivery.

coz in 1st line item is relvant for store i mean instead of plant. so in store we do picking.

and 2nd lineitem i mean 2nd material is for distribution channel.. so related to this distribution channel all the delivery should done automatically and same thing with the stores...

so do i need to do any specific configration ? or any t-code for that?

pls advice.

regards,

minesh soneji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Minesh,

The picking is only done once the delivery document has been created .

So you can activate automatic delivery for your sales order type .

Now if one material is to picked and other should not . than control this by item category .

Assign the item category which are relevant for picking . In this manner you problem will be resolved.

REgards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

where do i activate automatic delivery for that material or sales order? pls let me know the path. or t-code.

thanks,

regards,

Minesh Soneji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Minesh,

GO to transaction vov8 ( maintain sales doc type ) .Select your doc type and double click on that.

Now in the shipping tab you have field "immediate delivery" maintain it and system will create automatically delivery once your create the sale s order .

Regards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot

regards,

minesh

Answers (0)