cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery block issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

This ia a query from one of my client. The problem is whenever an sales order is executed there is an popping message saying that for that customer there is a general delivery block. but I have checked in header as well as schedule line delivery block but I there were no blocks. but this message is apperaing for all the sales order created.

Can anyone give me a suggestion on this.

Thanks,

santhosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is that for all the customer for particuler sales order type

then

Check the field Delivery block in VOV8 for your sales order types

is that for all sales order types for particular customer

then

check XD05 customer block/unblock check delivery block field

Regards

Senya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

If the problem is resolved . Please close the thread so that it can help others when they go through it.

REgards,

KRishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Thanks for your prompt reply but the problem is not solved yet. There is no delivery block in vd05 and also I checked in VOV8 there are no delivery block maintained.

Actually the case is, By excluding this particular order type for all other order types we have an enhancement which calls the routine to post a delivery block. but still this particular order type which is not included in that enhancement also posting the block whenever created

These orders are created through interface so I ahve checked out in interface and in idoc segment as well but couldnt come to a conclusion

kindly let me know if you have any solution

Thanks,

santhosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

please checking that the field "status profile" in sales document type and item category,if there is status profile,then check the profile

Hope that will help you

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

assign Delivery block for your delivery type IMG> logistics Exclusion>Shipping>Deliveries>Define Reasons for Blocking in shipping -->Delivery Blocks

Assign Delivery block for your delivery types

now Goto VOV8 and choose F4 in the field Delivery block in shipping tab--> delivery block you can see the delivery block reasons which you assigned , maintain any one particular reason,

now create new sales order--> delivery for that particular sales order types and check

Regards

Senya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Your customer should block. May be this customer block for the delivery. Kindly use T.Code : XD05 in which customer become block.

I think you should require to open new customer code in SAP.

Regards,

Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Your customer has been blocked for delivery.

Go to transaction XD05 and enter the customer details and press enter.

You can see that particular customer is marked as blocked in Delivery block section under.SD blocks. Please remove the block if you dont want.

Hope this will resolve your issue.

Regards,

Krishna O