cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mode of shipment in Customer Master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

Below are the customer specific information which I would like to maintain in the customer master:

- I would like to maintain my customer's preferred mode of shipment, for instance in drums, pallets etc; in the customer master record. I can't find a specific field in the Shipping Tab under Sales Area Data.

- I would also like to maintain the customer's preferred material type and grade in the customer master.

Can anyone please guide me in this regard.

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Your both the requirements can not be met through standard SAP.

would like to maintain my customer's preferred mode of shipment, for instance in drums, pallets etc; in the customer master record. I can't find a specific field in the Shipping Tab under Sales Area Data.

This you can maintain in Material Master, not in Customer master.

I would also like to maintain the customer's preferred material type and grade in the customer master.

You can use VD51 to maintain the Customer Material Information, but this can be maiatined on the basis of Material, not on the basis of Material Type & grade as per your requirement.

If this is mandatory requirement by your client then you will have to go for Z-development and create Z-Table accordingly.

Thanks and regards

Amitesh Anand

Answers (0)