cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are the CCMS system groups saved?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When I create a new system in RZ21 "Maintain system groups", it brings up a list of possible entries. Now I don't have any entries in my technical topology, but still the list contains some systems.

Does anybody know which table/procedure stores this info?

Best regards,

Eric

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The systems are not used for anything and they're not remnants from an upgrade. I know I can freely add or delete systems from the group. That's not the case.

When I create a system manually in the system topology (specify system name, read/analyze rfcs), I can see it in the selection for the "remote system" selection in the system group.

But the weird thing is - that I see those systems even after I delete them from the topology.

It's as if is saves all the possible entries that were ever created in system topology.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

PS

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/fb/4fd43bcd48f112e10000000a114084/content.htm]

Hope this helps..

Cheers,

Chaith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If the above link doesn't work...check to see if you have followed the steps below

Go to the monitor environment (Transaction RZ20). Delete the monitoring context for SAPconnect. To do this, proceed according to the following description:

Open "SAP CCMS Technical Expert Monitors" in the CCMS monitor sets tree and select "All Monitoring Contexts" there by double-clicking.

If you do not find the entry "BusinessCommunication" here, the data collection method was not yet started in this system and you can go on to point 2. If the entry exists, select:

Extras-> Activate maintenance function (if not already activated)

Select the BusinessCommunication node

Select Edit -> Nodes (MTE)-> Reset

Confirm the security dialog box with "Yes"

Confirm the information dialog box by pressing 'Continue'

Select the node again

Select Edit -> Nodes (MTE)-> Delete

Select "Option 4"

Confirm the security dialog box with "Yes"

The BusinessCommunication node should now no longer appear.

Cheers,

Chaith

stuart_campbell
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If deleting do check that the system is not used in any way by CCMS or Solution Manager

Best wishes

Stuart

stuart_campbell
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Perhaps these are old systems ? from an upgrade or a copy?

It should be possible to add or delete any system or system group you want

Best wishes

Stuart