SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supply Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have mainted a supply scenerio of full supply in the configuration where for contracts I have maintained two service types one for distribution and for supply, where as under service menu I have mentioned the settlement coordinator as a service type.

When I execute a move in for a dual contract model of distribution and supply, i am able to give the required information of the distributor and supplier at the contract level, I am not having the provision to mention the supply scenario during move-in.

whether the supply scenario will be determined automatcially or do I have to feed the information somewhere during the master data creation.

Because after the move-in when I check the POD, it shows the supply scenario as undetermined and under the tab supply scenario the two contracts of distribution and supply are available whereas I am not able to find the POD service of settlement co-ordination which I have maintained in the supply scenario of full usage.

Kindly guide me how to determine the supply scenario during move-in such that the pod service of settlement co-ordination is also shown under the POD

With Regards

Balaji.J

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Balaji

You have to configure the Automatic Service Determination for Supply Scenarios and it sounds like you did that.

However, the issue with the missing supply scenario on the screen has something to do with the configuration of the u201CContracts for Supply Scenariou201D under Supply Scenario in SPRO.

This is happening in CL_ISU_IDE_DRGSCEN_ANA_POD->DETERMINE_SCENARIO.

Hope that helps, Tom

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First check which "Finding Methode" for your Settlement co-ordination did you define in your supply Scenario. You can set this as a Parameter or you can set it as the Settlement Co-ordination for the POD.

If you set the finding methode as the Settlement Co-ordination for the POD, then you have to define the settlement Unit. you can achieve that with Transaction

EEDMSETTLUNIT01

Under IS-U--> EDM --> Settlement --> Master data

There you define a settlement unit with the service provider that you need.

Settlement Coordinator: XXX (<-- Your Settlement Coordinator)

Distributor: the Service Provider distribution (the same that is in your Contracts)

Supply: Service Provider supply (The same that is in your contracts)

With this at by moving-in, the system will compare the Service Providers of your contracts and then realize which settlement unit will be assigned to the POD and the Settlement Coordinator for your Supply Scenario.

Very important are the servicetype of the service provider, you have to check that they are the same in your supply scenario.

Note: For the settlement Unit you can define a settlement unit for all Suppliers. You just need to fill the Settlement Coordinator and the Supplier Service Provider and leave blank the distributor . It all depends how do you want to manage the settlements

I hope it helps

Carlos

0 Kudos

Hi Carols,

Thank you for the timely reply.

I created a Settlement Unit by giving the distributior, supplier and setllement co-ordinator in the respective service providers field. I have maintained distributor as the user responsible. I have maintained grid usage settlement by distributor as the settlement view and supplier settlement areas as the settlement unit category. I have assined a POD with a vitural POD Type and Technical POD role in the settlement unit.

I reversed the existing move-in doucment and the removed-in again, but still i am not able to find the settlment unit as well as the pod service in the deregulation pod assigned at the installation level.

Can u let me know what am I missing?

With regards

Balaji.J

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Balaji

You have to configure the Automatic Service Determination for Supply Scenarios and it sounds like you did that.

However, the issue with the missing supply scenario on the screen has something to do with the configuration of the u201CContracts for Supply Scenariou201D under Supply Scenario in SPRO.

This is happening in CL_ISU_IDE_DRGSCEN_ANA_POD->DETERMINE_SCENARIO.

Hope that helps, Tom

0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

As you had mentioned I have configured the automatic supply scenario determination port. Can u guide me how to monitor whether it is being determined in the way i expect, becoz ulitmately at installation level after move-in the supply scenario shows as undetermined.

With regards

Balaji.J

0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

You need to add the Service for the Settlement Co-ordinator in POD to update the Supply Scenario (as you have mentioned in the Customizing). You can do it through BOR Object - ISUPOD, Method - ProcessSupplyScenario.

PARAMETERS TO PASS

Supply Scenario - (What you want to update)

FROMDATE - Start Date

ONLYSERVICES - X

NODIALOG - X

LISTOFSERVICEPROVIDERSERVICE - Service Provider detail with the Role 'Settlement Co-ordinator'

Once you update the Service in the POD, Supply Scenario will be visible.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Manish Bisht