cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUP - create request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

On submission of a new request on CUP, is it possible to notify the line-manager of the user immediatly?

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can create a workflow, and put the Manager stage as the very first stage of the workflow.

Cheers !!

Zaheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

We do not require the line-managers approval though. We would just like to line-manager to get a notification e-mail that a request has been created. Any ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

i don't have the system with me to verify, but i recall there is a stage called, No stage, check if you can use it to server your purpose of notifying the line manager.

Cheers !!

Zaheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Within CUP you can have the submission notification copied to the Requestor, user and / or manager.

If you check the "email Reminder" configuration settings under Workflow, you should be able to cc in the manager on any requests.

However, this is a global setting which does not consider any logic on the request types and so it is all or nothing really.

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I agree with Simon. The only way to notify manager would be to select manager under request submission. This would send a common email to all the persons selected under request submission.

Regards.

Alpesh

0 Kudos

Hi,

How do we change the notification email address in Access Enforcer 5.2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the responses. This probably will not work for us but thank you all for the input.