cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to grey out or deactivate the Conditions tab in VA01 and VA02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

Is there a way I can grey out or deactivate the Conditions tab in VA01 or VA02? Our objective is to attach the pricing conditons to the customer level and that no sales encoder can edit prices during encoding using t-codes VA01 and VA02?

I also tried to solve my problem through authorization object of the user V_KONH_VKS - set to 3 (Display) but still the user was able to make revisions to the Conditions tab if he wants to. This is an internal control issue for our company.

Thanks for the immediate response.

Frances

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Prashant Joshi. The solution via the v/06 or Definition of Condition Types solved the problem.

Thanks also for the prompt support.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Francis,

In the definition of condition types in SPRO ( T.code V/06) you can define whether a particular condition type ( example PR00) can be processed manually by the user. IF you select the option " No Manual entries" the system does not allow the users to change the condition value determined from the condition records ( Maintained in VK11).

ALternately, if the business requirement is that of allowing a particular condition type ( example PR00) to be processed manually by the user in certain business scenarios and in others the value should not be editable then you can use the user exit in MV45AFZB " USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT". In this you can write the required logic with the help of a technical consultant.

Hope this helps

Warm Regards

Prashant Joshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frances ,

In the SRO you goto 'Maintain pricing procedures' out there you goto Manual tab and leave it blank for the all the conditons types , By doing this all the determined conditons in sales order become Grey and they cannot be changed manually.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks but this did not solve the problem. The condition types have unchecked Manual buttons. How do i proceed?

Help please. Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frances ,

If this does not solve your problem then go to " Define Condition Types -Maintain Condition Types",

Choose the conditions Types You are using and then in the Condition Type's settings you go to - Changes which can be made and their You have the settings to control the manual entries or changes ......

Hope this helps...