Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return to Vendor

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i want small changes in SAp screen.

when we return rejected material to vendor through QA32, we only insert the qty in return delivery field.

i want to change this process. i have on rejection store. what ever incoming material. during inspection, rejected will transfer to rejection store after UD. then from rejection store it move to vendor location.

is it possible ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks 2 all

vineeth_varghese
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The solution provided by Sujith is the same thing I was also thinking of to suggest you. Another option you can do is activate follow-up action for Rejection UD code and stock can be posted automatically to Blocked stock, if UD code is Rejected. But storage location will be the default store.

I hope this info will help you

Thanks,

Vineeth Varghese

Former Member
0 Kudos

want to change this process. i have on rejection store. what ever incoming material. during inspection, rejected will transfer to rejection store after UD. then from rejection store it move to vendor location.

One solution is possible--->move the stock to block stock & while doing the usage decision in stock posting screen change the storage location manually( to rejection storage location) against the block stock tab.Then from that storage location do the 122 mvt.