cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Version 999 Project System Plan Data Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using transaction CJ9B to copy the Project System related plan data i.e. plan data at the WBS element level from Version 10F, period 1 to 12 in year 2010 to version 999, period 1 to 12 in year 2010. The transaction CJ9B runs successfully in the update mode. But when report CJI4 is executed for version 999, period 1 to 12 in year 2010 then we do not find plan data in sync with version 10F.

I analysed this issue, had a meeting with end user and blanked out target version 999 using source version 9ZR for the year 2010. Then I again copied version 999 from version 10F. Still plan data in version 999 do not exist as they are in version 10F. I have checked the version 999 master data in transaction OKEV. Integrated Planning for SPL, COPA, cost center accounting and business process is active. COPY Allowed is also enabled. Version 999 is unlocked as well.

Hence I am not sure why the copy functionality is not working fine for version 999, period 1 to 12 in year 2010.

Can you please take a look and revert with your opinion so that this issue can be fixed ?

Thanks,

Umesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to copy all the plan date from 10F to 999, then in Txn CJ9B

select the indicator reset and overwrite in target version and execute in test mode.

Regards,