cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STMS change request release problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not able to release change requests, sab task able to release, but problem in main request, when I press , release directly, on the bottom it shows u2026tp successfully connected / check writeability of buffers finished with return cod 0. Then screen hangs u2026 manually I have to stop the transition.

I have configured STMS 4,5 times but same problem, in SM59 all retaliated RFCs working fine.

Our System is ERP 6.0, HPUX with DB2

Kindly give me a solution.

But in Tcode STMS >>Monitor>>TMS Alerts>>TMS Alert viewer showers following error:

Date Time User Function Message System Clt

23.05.10 17:29:07 TMSADM TMS_TS_GET_TRLIST NO_LOG SID 000

23.05.10 16:58:25 TMSADM TMS_PS_READ_PROFILE_FROM_DISK READ_PROFILE_FAILED SID 000

23.05.10 16:57:30 TMSADM TMS_PS_READ_PROFILE_FROM_DISK READ_PROFILE_FAILED SID 000

23.05.10 15:55:59 TMSADM TMS_TP_MAINTAIN_BUFFER RFC_SYSTEM_FAILURE SID 200

23.05.10 15:05:36 TMSADM TMS_TS_GET_TRLIST NO_LOG SID 000

23.05.10 15:01:29 TMSADM TMS_TS_GET_TRLIST NO_LOG SID 000

23.05.10 14:53:00 TMSADM TMS_TS_GET_TRLIST NO_LOG SID 000

23.05.10 14:51:38 TMSADM TMS_TS_GET_TRLIST NO_LOG SID 000

Regards

Sunny

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Seems like a permissions issue to me...

TMS_PS_READ_PROFILE_FROM_DISK READ_PROFILE_FAILED

TMS_TP_MAINTAIN_BUFFER RFC_SYSTEM_FAILURE SID 200

I presume you are sharing a transport directory... check that the mount is accessible and that permissions are set correctly.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Was it worknig fine earlier? If yes then check with UNIX team if any changes happened on permissions or mount points. If they haven't made any changes then you can check the versions of programs R3trans, tp on marketplace and update it to latest one. Or I can say you can perform the kernel upgrade.

Thanks and Regards,

Kedar

paul_power
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny,

Its hard to tell what might be the problem.

I would recommend that you:

- update kernel to the latest patch level for your release

- update your transport tools, tp and R3trans to the latest available for your release

- go into STMS - system pverview and do the 3 checks: Connection test, transport directory, transport tool

check if they all pass.

- try to release a transport and then if it still freezes after all of the above, stop it and check the system log, trans.log, the latest logs in usr/sap/trans/tmp and usr/sap/trans/log to see what was the action it was doing before it froze. That will give a clue as to where the issue may be.

regards,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

I am not able to connect @ go into STMS - system preview >>transport tool, the screens hangs after doing this activity,

after that I have to stop the transition.

Pl advice further

Many Tnakns

Sunny

paul_power
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny,

ok, after it freezes

stop it and check the system log, trans.log, the latest logs in usr/sap/trans/tmp and usr/sap/trans/log to see what was the action it was doing before it froze. That will give a clue as to where the issue may be.

As it freezes on the transport tool, I would recommend that you update your tp and R3trans to the latest patch levels for your release, I would recommend updating the kernel too.

Regards,

Paul