cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of SAP University Alliance Universities

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello to my Fellow SDN Members,

I really need a big favour from you guys. Can i please have the list of all the universities in North America offering this fantastic University Alliance Program. Your Quick response will be greatly appreciated.

cheers

Amar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amar,

Did you got SAP University Alliance Program university's list.

If so, can you please share it to me.

sachinjakkaria
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

Plz put some light on "SAP University Alliance Universities" thing. Has SAP along with some university has design a new course for undergraduate or graduate people. Or they have setup ATC like they have few with few companies.

Regards,

Sachinkumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachinkumar,

SAP's University Alliances Programm aims at supporting universities in delivering high quality education by using SAP software as real life examples in lectures. Universities can build upon many different assets when participating in the program. A large diversity of solutions is available and is typically hosted and maintained by University Compentence Centers (UCCs) or supported by Academic Competence Centers (ACCs). Also lecturers have access to a variety of ready-to-go curricula and have the option to take part in SAP provided trainings.

<br/>

If you want to get a more in depth overview of the program, you can check out the UAC part in the SDN and start with the overview here.

<br/>

Hope that sheds some light on what UAC is and what is part of this program.

<br/>

Best, Jörg

HDM
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Amar,

The member list is located on the University Alliance Community. Select the "UA Program Overview" navigation () . It's on the far right column. The spreadsheet has a tab for each country SAP has a UA program in.

Best Regards,

Heather

dallas_marks
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The member list you mentioned uses Adobe Flash. Is there a list that can be downloaded, maybe in Microsoft Excel format?