cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deploying SDA file

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Iam doing JMS->XI scenario.I am using sonic MQ JMS provider.I have deployed the required SDA file on server.I have followed the document on how to install external drivers for JMS.When i execute the scenario iam getting the following messages.

Unable to notify integration runtime (ABAP) of data changes com.sap.engine.services.jmsconnector.exceptions.BaseJMSException Unable to contact Adapter Engine "af.axi.ctsintcosnw1" that is affected by the data changes com.sap.engine.services.jmsconnector.exceptions.BaseJMSException

Any help on this will be appreciated.

Regards,

Sudheer.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudheer,

The problem with the aii_af_jmsproviderlib.SDA file. U have to unzip the file and edit the Provider.xml file with the JMS.zip. and again zip with class12.zip file. after deployment you have to STOP and START the J2EE server from consol or SDM.

from

Yallabandi...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for replying.

Can you please tell me what does it mean by edit the Provider.xml file with JMS.zip and again zip with class12.zip file. I have already modified Provider.xml file with entry <jar-name>sonic_Client.jar</jar-name>.

what is this JMS.zip and class12.zip file you are speaking about? Please tell how to do that.Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sudheer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Itwas the problem with deployment.

Regards,

Sudheer.

Answers (0)