cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CST is not define..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I having problem in billing that VAT is not picked up because of CST is not define in customer master.so I am not able to create Billing,

even TAX is not calculated in in salesorder header, condition tab page.

and this problem happend only if the region is different..

for local region vat is working fine. but for other region having problem.

Can anyone help me , how to maintain CST/VAT and what are the condition types i need to maintain ? where and how?

in customer master VAT number is maintain but CST number is blank.

advice your help ASAP.

Thanks,

Regards,

Minesh Soneji

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Minesh,

Please maintain two condition type lets say ZVAT /ZCST.

Now add this in tax determination rule for the res country.

Maintain tax relevancy master data.( Tax class for cust and material 1 for VAT and 2 for CST)

Now when you maintain the condition record for VAT by using access seq of tax classification for cust/material 1. soyour VAT will be determined.

Now if you use the same access sequence for CST it wont work and your cst will not picked up in sales order .

So for CST you need to have access seq defined for tax classification 2 for cust/material and maintain the condition record.

Your problem will be resolved if you follow the above process.Kindly post your feedback

Regards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey,

now i m getting error of condition records r missin and access sequance 20 is missing..

pls advice on this...

do I need to maintain CST number in customer master?

I have checked customer master in that selected 0 and 1 in tax classification on billing tab page. do i need to change this? coz CST condition type saying excempt...so wat should i do for that?

pls advice on that.

waiting for your earliest reply,

Thanks,

regards,

Minesh Soneji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain the CST type as liable for tax in customer master . and accordingly maintain the condition record.

Once you maintain it the system will pick up the cond rec in the sales order . Also you can maintain the tax classification for customer manually in sales order at header details in billing tab

REgards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

when i maintain the condition records it give me three options which one should i select? I would like to sent u screen shot where do i sent you? so u can guide me .....on that.

regards,

Minesh Soneji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Those three options are nothing but the access sequence check the access sequence that have tax classification 2 indicator select that and maintain the condition record. If not than create the access sequence for the same.

Regards,

Krishna O

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In such case, assign New Tax Classification in Customer Master & Material Master & assign the same relevant combination of Tax classification in the Condition Records wrt to the Region of the Customer Master in VK11.

Best Regards,

Ankur