cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport function in SAP GRC Process control 3.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to know if there is transport Tcode by which I can transport all the data in SAP GRC Process control DEV server to QA & Production so that I dont repeat the configuration in QA & PRODUCTION system.

Please let me know if there is a process by which I can transport all my configuration in SAP GRC PC 3.0 Dev system to QA & PROD system.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Malini Rao,

Now, I´m in the same situation.

Do you have any response?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In GRC Access control, there is no transport mechanism, You would have to migrate the configuration with export/import file option. So I guess, same is applicable to process control.

Thanks

Laks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laks,

Thanks for the response. However unfortunately there is no import or export functionality provided by Process control 3.0 unlike in access control 5.2/5.3.

This question is still unanswered.

0 Kudos

Hi Malini,

If you are talking about the configuration, you are able to track the transport and propagate to QAS or PRD. However, I think you are looking for the master data upload. PC 3.0 does not provide any TCODE for this purpose. If you are SAP partner or SAP consultant, you might get a tool that could upload the master data.

Best regards,

Jennifer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for the response. I would like to explain the scenario. I have already installed SAP GRC PC 3.0 on DEV System. Now I am looking forward to install SAP GRC PC 3.0 on DEV & PROD. Instead of repeating the Installation of SAP GRC PC 3.0 i.e. activation of BC Sets, Setting up organization, process, subprocess, controls, control objectives risks and SOX related configuration I want to directly transport the installation as well as the functional master data configuration to QA & PRODUCTION so that I do not repeat the same process. Please let me know the process for TRANSPORT of Installation as well as configuration from DEV to QA & PROD. Can this be done by STMS tcode or is there any other Migration process.

Please note that I need to TRANSPORT the installation configuration as well as master data configuration from DEV to QA & PROD.

The question is not completely answered. Appreciate if the it can be answered with above scenario.

Thanks & Regards

Malini