SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Scheme

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on Payment Scheme,I have gone thru cookbook & config details,

But I want to know what are the different business scenarios related to Payment scheme.

Pls share your experiance & best practices

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check out these links. I think they will be useful.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/41/35956e60dc3014e10000000a114e5d/content.htm

regards,

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roopali,

In real time scenarios, payment scheme will be used mostly in UCES (E-services) scenarios.

It is a type of budget billing plan where you have to maintain in contract accounts.

Hope this will help you.

former_member218672
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Roopali,

In standard UCES application you will get standard jsp- view/pay my bill and action class - billsAction.java which connects with FM - GEN_EBPP_GET_DATA for retrieving all bill related information. Other FM's are also involved.

Also, you will find option for Automatic Bill Pay in this FM - using this functionality user needs to update their bank details in bank details page and here need to specify the fixed amount that will be deducted every month basis.

And for doing the payment, you can connect UCES with other 3rd party application using WSDL.

Please check whether this is useful.

Cheers,

prodyut