Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RG1 Updation with Wrong Classification - J1i5 Transaction

kcchoudhury2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are facing a problem related to RG1.

User has wrongly updated RG1 register in J1i5 Transaction with classification " IDE" (Removal on payment of duty for export under no bond) . Record should have been updated with classification " IWE" (Removal without payment of duty for export under bond).

Please advise how to change the classification for RG1 so that RG1 register comes correctly.

Kindly help.

Regards,

KC Choudhury

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

u201CRG1 there is no special cases for domestic and export, it is only the report to update part 1 entries (quantities) for the receipts and Issues for the finished product.---SAP standardu201D

Even though excise invoice type is also maintain properly in J1IIN,

for example: while updating of RG1 in J1I5 with classification IDH all entries is coming for updation including domestic sales, export sales, deemed export etc,

After extracting the registers both with IDH and IWE differently, the extracted fille for IDH shows the qty under Removal from the factory On Payment of duty but with Zero excise values for Letter of undertaking and For deemed values coming but the both the case excise duties are coming in Rg1 register.

and the IWE extract fils shows the Without payment of duty under Exports under this qty is updating and without Values and Excise duties are coming in Rg1 register

IWE Removal without payment of duty for export under bond

Classification for Export in LoU - Letter of Undertaking ,BOND and DEEMED will be IWE classification .

When you update the register in J1I5 ( Comp Code / Plant / Exc Group / Posting date / Classificaiton is required fields).

based on selection system fetch all the material documents.

Provide logic to the ABAPer,

" first fetch all the Material documents & year from MKPF table= Header: Material Document

now fetch the excise details from Excise header / item tables where (Excise transaction type / ref doc1 & ref indicator 1 for Excise details ) & and

(Excise transaction type / doc yr / doc no- from Excise header) as search criteria store in Internal table

now delete the records from internal table, where classification equal to IDH- & Export indicator not equal to "----"(blank)

then you will find the list of only domestic sales.

(similarly for each classification, this coding should be incorporated in Tcode:SE37: J_1I7_USEREXIT_J1I5_VALIDATE).

Is it valuable information or not.. this is i have faced in my ex client .. likes points