cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract status question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

As I learned, in the item category config, if I mark the "Completion Rule" as "C", the item line status in the contract will be changed as "complete referenced" once the full quantity of the contract has been referred. If all the items are with this status, the head status of the contract will be changed as "complete referenced", and no further SO can be created according to this contract. But I dont want this situation, I want the contract can always be referred. So I dismarked the "C" in the item category config.

But for the contract I creatd before, seem the config change doesnt work. Which means in the old contract which has status "conplete referenced", if I add some new items to the contract, the total status is still "complete referenced", and I cant create SO according to the old contract with new items.

How can I figure out this problem? Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Item Category Completion Rule leave blank.

Now create a new contract & re-create ur scenario.

It should work.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, I know how to change the configuration to meet my requirement, but I what I want is to make the config usefull for the old contract with status "C". Anyway, thanks for the solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, friend

You should check the value of field "ERLRE" in table "VBAP" which according to your old contract no and item no.

As we know, when we create the sales documents, system will copy the master data and IMG data into related table.

But this had happed before your IMG setting changed.At that time, system would not update related field value accordingly.

So, If you want the modify of IMG setting be used, maybe you need change the related field values.

(Change the VBAP-ERLER value from "C" to empty!)

But, This action is not recommended.

Hope this can help you. Thank you!

Wink

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hui Yang,

Seems there is no ERLER in VBAP, neither in VBAK.

I guess what u mean is ERLRE,

Edited by: frankyang on May 24, 2010 4:39 AM