Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADR6 TABLE_Internal Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I deleted email id on some of the address ids in ADR6 table as I have multiple address number for the same person number that is linked to my BP profile. Unfortunately I lock my user id and password and I requested security to unlock my id. Now the security is getting below error message. Please advise how I can resolve this.

"Internal error - Insert in sorted tabl ZADRU with 3000.....320181NT001 AD_DEFAULT"

Thanks,

Sri

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Slect (double click) the record you want to edit in ADR6 <> /h enter and enter

Duouble click on code and on right side double click on edit icon and type EDIT <> debugger <> continue <> OR F8

Former Member
0 Kudos

> I deleted email id on some of the address ids in ADR6 table...

So "**** in, **** out" works the other way around as well for referential DB models heh...

Have you considered that there might be more than 2 tables used by appications which depend on them and this is just the beginning of a big mess?

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

nup

closing this as we found a work around

0 Kudos

what you have done as workaround?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same problem. For me the solution was to update the table  ADCP and set the field  FLAGCOMM6 to space, like this:

Update ADCP Set FLAGCOMM6 = ' ' Where ADDRNUMBER = <fs_data>-addrnumber.

The flag FLAGCOMM6 indicates that an email address is maintained.

I hope this can help other.