Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message editor lock?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

How to unlock a message editor lock?

I am facing issue in unlock the editor...

Thanks

Deno

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Deno,

From the Java url go for Admin tab, where you will find Unlock option

Cheers

Agasthuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

am talking about RWB- message monitoring-> Message editor option when you click on a message

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deno,

You need SAP_XI_MESSAGE_MODIFY and SAP_XI_BPE_MONITOR_ABAP roles to edit the message in RWB.

Regards,

Neetesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately, i am not asking about the role. If the message is locked in the editor,

how do I unlock the editor. because when I go back to the editor, again, its saying message is locked and i cannot resend the message also

Former Member
0 Kudos

AFAIK you might not be able to even open the message editor without these roles. Can you check if you have these roles?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Looks like nobody understood my question.

I am in message editor and saved the message after editing. and came out without logoff.

Looks like when I resend, or open the message again, i am getting message locked message and when I try to cancel the message, even then the same message "message editor is locked". Now, that the message is EOIO, I am not able to send another message from the sender system without cancelling this message. thats the issue.

So, I think there is a program to cancel these messages or something. what is the program and how do we give parameters to cancel. And will it cancel if the message is locked. These are the issue and open questions to you all. Please advise

Thanks

Deno

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Assuming that you have the necessary roles.

A message can be locked if a user tries to modify the message in Message Editor and does not Log Off properly......in such a case the message may get locked.....in such a case the go to the Central Monitor Server and end the session of that particular user....once done you will be able to acces the message again.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Abhishek. Thats the answer i was expecting.

Can you guide me the path to go to the central monitor server. I have all the access to go anywhere in PI. If you can give me some doc, I would appreciate..I am learning BASIS work nowadays

And also, can you tell me the program which can be used to change the status of message in RWB from any to any

Thanks

Deno

Answers (0)