cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

extract data from DP Planning file in to ECC system

deepu_p2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

My requirement is to get the data of a key figure from APO DP planning file in to SAP ECC system.can some one help me on how to do this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deepu,

Apart from what Datta has already suggested (ehich will definitely work), I also think you can go by the ABAP route. If you rae a good ABAPer or have one handy, then you can do write a code in ECC which will do a remote function call to APO, run BAPI BAPI_PBSRVAPS_GETDETAIL2 to extract PA data and feed back to ECC.

Shouldn't be too difficult. I suggest you consult your ABAP team to get an effort estimate and then compare all the options.

Cheers!

Abhi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to transfer the data to demand management in ECC , then one option is to extract data from DP PA to an infocube and Extraction of InfoCube Data to an ERP System . Please find below the detailed SAP Help URL:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm70/helpdata/en/be/8a37460bf748c59982fc902e31548b/frameset.htm

If however, you want to data file in some other component of ECC, then , after extracting data from DP PA to an infocube and then publish a text file out of the infocube with the functionlity of infospokes.

Then place the file on the application server of the ECC and then process it further.

Plese check and confirm.

Regards

Datta