cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Range Slider

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I'm using line charts in my VC application and want to change the Y axis values from auto-adjust to dynamic range slider.

The problem is that in my chart sometimes I have negative values, but the dynamic range slider doesn't allow me to set up a negative value as a minimum. It lets me set up a negative value as minimum, but after deploying it shows 0 intead of the minimum value.

Like I want a dynamic range slider from -100 through 100, but after setting up this two values as minimum and maximum, after deploying it it shows me 0 through 100, so if I have negative values in my chart they aren't displayed.

Is it a bug? Does anyone manage to set it up or used any turnaround?

Thanks,

Diogo.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I tried this sometime back, but it was not working as you correctly said. I think its a bug.

But if you keep 'automatic' option it will show you negative values also, if you properly adjust size of frame it will give you good representation. Also at that time i solved my requirement with the help of UI, 'Vertical & Horizotal slider'. There you can set negatives values as min range. I am not very sure whether this suits your requirement or not,,but you can try with it.

Regards

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I normaly use the auto-adjust, but I sometimes use two charts as comparison, and at the look of the eye, the lines from both charts seems much a like, but the scale changes, that's why I wanted a slider adjusted by the user so he/she could have a better comparison.

I also thought of the vertical horizontal slider, but I cannot change the chart Y axis with those sliders.

Do you have any idea how to use them to afect your chart scale?

Thanks,

Diogo.

Answers (0)