cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FI Certification - CTFIN52_05

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have just cleared my certification in FI.I just want to clarify one thing.

There are four options prior to SUBMIT in test screen.I have not used the FLAG option anyway.I directly clicked on submit after answering all questions and the congratulations screen that you have passed the test.

Please let me know what is the utility of the FLAG option,as I forgot to ask the proctor at that time.Do we need to use it anyway or it may ignored also

Regards

Partha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member195124
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Flags just act as your personal bookmarks for queries which you want to come back to at any point of time.

It is usually used if you are not confident of your answers but you want to move ahead with other questions.

So you flag it, and come back to it if you have more time.

It does not affect your score at all. So you do not have to go back to every flagged question to remove the flag.

Cheers!

Zub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zubin,

Thank you for your valuable input.Please clarify one more thing.

I noticed the percentage totals of sub modules is not matching with the one displayed at the middle of the bottom.What does that indicate ? Is there any second evaluation at SAP AG end exists ?

Regards

Partha

former_member195124
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I did not get your first question.

But please be rest assured that there is NO second evaluation.

Rgds,

Zub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My first question -

After the test is over,we get a screen with break of percentages sub module wise.Per example-In FI there are asset accounting,new g/l,solution mgr,dunning and so on.

My question is,when I am aggregating these percentages and matching with the final one displayed at bottom,they are not matching.

I asked the SAP people,they said,It doesn't match necessarily.The percentage displayed at the bottom is final.

Regards

Partha

former_member195124
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ofcourse Partha!

How would they match? Different sub-modules carry different weightages.

We can't just simply add up the sub-module percentages and average it out for the final %age.

I do not understand whether are you not satisfied with the math SAP uses?

Just kiddin'

Cheers!

Zub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zubin,

Can you tell me,As how to incorporate SAP logo in my CV and please guide what are the benefits after completing certification.

Regards

Partha

Answers (0)