cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Designer Window does not open: User already logged In: Reset Users,Continue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I try to login to Business Objects XI 3.2 data services Desginer-> It opens the 'SAP BusinessObjects Data Services Repository Login' Window. I eneter the ODBC data source, Username and Password correctly.

It gives a message: The following users are already logged on: Do you want to 'Reset users', 'Continue', Exit.

When I click on either 'Reset Users' or 'Continue'.... it opens the splash window, yellow color, 'SAP Business Objects Data Services XI' and hangs there....

I tried re-installing 3.2, but that did not help...

Also the user which it mentions in the error message, The following users are already logged on: , is the user which I use to log in to my system.

Could anyone pls suggest, how do I resolve this, so that it opens the 'Designer window'.

Edited by: LaRaju on May 21, 2010 6:57 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If there is nothing important in your local repository, you may try to recreate the local repository.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My repository is fine. I am able to login from other machines, but not from my machine to any repository.

I am getting this error

unknown internal exception: cannot initialize application BODI 1270039

Edited by: LaRaju on May 24, 2010 10:49 PM

former_member793810
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure that service pack and fix pack must match both on client and server side.

Thanks

Bashir Awan

Edited by: Bashir Awan on May 25, 2010 3:56 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member793810
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does this behaviour occur with every user and on each machine?

Did you try other machine with the same user?

Were you ever able to log on successfully on this machine with the same user name?

Have you rebooted the machine?

Regards,

Bashir Awan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This behaviour is specific to my machine. If I login with the same user on some other machine, it works.

If I use any other user on my machine, it is facing this problem. So it is specific to my machine.

I rebooted the machine. I re-installed 3.2.

But still facing the same problem. when it opens up that flash window and hangs there, it opens a window 'Unknown Internal exception'. When I go to the task manager and kill the process 'Al_Designer.exe', the flash window goes off.

When I again try to login, it gives the same behaviour.