cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPMEINT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm currently trying to install the SAPMEINT component according to the documentation

{bold}Installation Guide SAP Manufacturing Execution 5.2{bold}

When I'm trying to open a link under SAP ME ERP Integration -> Administration, I'm getting the following 4 errors:

Error: "Application error occurred during the request processing." 
Troubleshooting Guide https://sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/jsts/home Details: "The WebApplicationException log ID is [000C296031258A7600000000000032CD]."

In the NW log, I'm finding this messages, which are related to the pushing of the link.

500 Internal Server Error is returned for HTTP request [http://sles1064-06:50000/webdynpro/dispatcher/sap.com/xapps~me~integration~ui/]: 
  component [dispatcher], 
  web module [webdynpro/dispatcher], 
  application [sap.com/tc~wd~dispwda], 
  DC name [sap.com/tc~wd~dispwda], 
  CSN component[BC-WD-JAV], 
  problem categorization [com.sap.ASJ.web.000137], 
  internal categorization [90339475]. 

[EXCEPTION]
 java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.sal.deployment.api.WDDeployableObjectPart.getName() of an object loaded from local variable 'applicationPart'
at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.RequestManager.initApplicationDeployableObjectPart(RequestManager.java:570)
at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.RequestManager.initTask(RequestManager.java:505)
at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.RequestManager.doInitWdEnvironment(RequestManager.java:170)
at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.RequestManager.doProcessing(RequestManager.java:231)

Cannot process an HTTP request to servlet [dispatcher] in [webdynpro/dispatcher] web application. 
[EXCEPTION]
 java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.sal.deployment.api.WDDeployableObjectPart.getName() of an object loaded from local variable 'applicationPart'
at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.RequestManager.initApplicationDeployableObjectPart(RequestManager.java:570)
at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.RequestManager.initTask(RequestManager.java:505)
at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.RequestManager.doInitWdEnvironment(RequestManager.java:170)
at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.RequestManager.doProcessing(RequestManager.java:231)

Cannot process an HTTP request to servlet [dispatcher] in [webdynpro/dispatcher] web application. 
For more details on the problem please check traces searching by logId: 000C296031258A7800000000000032CD

Has anyone an idea, what the problem can be?

Best regards,

André

Edited by: André Dittrich on May 21, 2010 4:59 PM

Edited by: André Dittrich on May 21, 2010 5:04 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Andre,

There is now a forum for ME where you can post your questions.Nevetheless can i ask you what is the service pack installed along with your ME5.2 ? and accordingly you need to check NW SP and MII as well.Please check the note "1334061"

Thanks,

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First: Sorry for the layout! I clicked too fast on post message. It seems, that the forum can't be used with Firefox.

We are using the following systems:

- SLES10

- MII 12.1 SP4 (Version 12.1.4 Build(48))

- SAP NetWeaver Application Server 7.11 / AS Java 7.11

- SAPME 5.2.3.3 Counter 1

The note you mentioned is currently not available.

Thanks,

André

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Andre,

I can see the note "1334061" ..anyways here is the information

1.If you are using SAP ME 5.2 ERP Integration, SAP MII 12.1 Support

Package 05 is required.

2. SAP EHP1 for NetWeaver CE 7.1 Support Package 004 Stack (12/2009)

is required with this Support Package for SAP ME 5.2. Before you

install this Support Package for SAP ME 5.2, you should upgrade

Usage Selection 'Java Application Server' to EHP1 for NetWeaver

CE 7.1 SP004.

3. Microsoft SQL Server 2005: Standard or Enterprise Edition

If you are using Microsoft SQL Server as your SAP ME 5.2 DBMS,

Microsoft SQL Server 2005 SP3 is required.

Please make sure the above requirements are installed.

Best regards,

Kumar