Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems in User-Selection

ben_sch
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i have a problem with one of our users (Customer).

this user gets always this message by opening the smi overview (customer).

"No active queries are assigned to you. Please inform your system administrator."

What can i do? I test it with the profile "sapall". with this configuration, this message wasn't send.

Thanks for your help

With best regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Benjamin,

You can assign your Customer user only following roles:

SAP_SCM_ICH_SU_CUS

SAP_LIME_USER

Above are standard SAP user roles,

Customer user are getting error message "No active queries are assigned to you. Please inform your system administrator." as this Customer user do not have CA_POWL authorization object assigned to it .

In role SAP_LIME_USER by default CA_POWL authorization object is available u can assign this role to customer user or If u have customize your user role then you need add CA_POWL authorization object to your role for Customer user.

Kindly check and let me know if it is working

Thanks,

Nikhil

ben_sch
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hey Nikhil, hey Vasu,

With the role SAP_LIME_USER and CA_POWL it works!

Thanks for your help!!

Benjamin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Benjamin,

I am facing the same issue "No active queries are assigned to you. Please inform your system administrator.".

Though there is a difference in my case. I have created the whole application and I am getting the above error.

I tried looking for the role SAP_LIME_USER but in system its not maintained though the authorization object CA_POWL is present.

As I myself have done the complete development so as per my understanding this authorization object is assigned to me and the applicaiton should work for me but still I am getting the error.

Is the role and authorization object only reason for which we get "No active queries are assigned to you. Please inform your system administrator" error ?.

I have also not assigned any specific role while defining the query through POWL_QUERY .

Is it that I am doing any thing wrong?.

Please advice.

Thanks,

Imran

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Benjamin,

This is an Authorization issue, get Authorization for object POWL_QUERY and try again.

Regards,

Vasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Benjamin,

Assign your Customer user following roles:

SAP_SCM_ICH_ADM_CUS

SAP_SCM_ICH_SU_CUS

SAP_ICH_PLANNER

SAP_SMI_SELECTIONS

SAP_SMI_MD

SAP_LIME_USER