cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-mail submit button - subject dinamic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

In my adobe form (for report only, not interactive) I created an E-mail submit button to send the payslip to the employee. I want this button to get the mail adress from PA0105 and add it to the e-mail address field in the Object tab.

Anyone knows how to do this?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As the form is not interactive and you know the employee for which the form is going to open .. why not fetch the email id in the report and pass it to the form first only .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for help, I am very appreciated.

I can pass the e-mail, into a variable, but I cannot insert It in a button.

I create a button u2013 object palette - choose submit u2013 submit tab u2013 mailto:someone @ sap.com

How do I insert the variable next to the mailto?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I´m having the same problem, has anybody an idea?

Regards,

Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

first of all when you say output form which is static how can you have a button.

even if you place the button in design time at runtime its freezed and no event is triggered.

fine lets say the form properties are dynamic but all the form content are protected or read only except this print button.

Then using the below code you can set the mail ID to the event's generated script (you need to manage how to get this mail it from back end to form)

this.resolveNode("#event.#submit").target = "mailto:"+<your emalid field's rawvalue> 

[link][link] this is the post with the solution and it worked.

Check this out and let me know if you need any more help.

Cheers,

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Sai,

thank´s for you help. I solved the problem with your hint.

I´ve also found another thread discussing the same problem and solution.

[]

Regards,

Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cheers Mate....

Good to hear that your problem solved..

Sai

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would pass the email addresses into the form when it is initially generated, if the number of emails is not big, like when you know the person, you´re creating a form for. Otto

former_member214651
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Assign an Action to the button created in the Form.

2. On click of the button. execute a BAPI which gives you the e-mail address from PA0105 Infotype and store it in a context attribute which is binded to the subject field of the form

In the WD explore, u will have 2 actions for a Form (Submit & Check). use one of the action to write the code.

Regards,

Poojith MV