cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update custom fields in BKPF - exit ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts, I added a new field in BKPF (append structure) and created a new BADI implementation for definition BADI_FDCB_SUBBAS01 so that the new field shows up in the header for transaction FB70. Now this field needs to be modifiable after the document is posted. Is there any exit or BADI for screen SAPMF05L 1710 to add this new field ? Anywhere else I could add this new field for edit after the document is posted ? I've seen this question asked before but I cannot seem to find an answer... Thanks for your help,

Mireille

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, no we did not add new fields to RBKP, so I cannot help you with this one...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, thanks for the quick reply. I believe this help document refers to the portion I already did - adding the new field to the invoice header BEFORE posting. I'm looking for an exit or BADI to edit the new header field AFTER posting, which would be a different screen. Thanks,

Mireille

former_member182371
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if i got it right what you need is an exit or badi allowing you to modify the new z field of FB70 in transaction FB02.

Why can´t this z value of FB70 be stored correctly in BKPF so that it´s not necessary to modify it later in FB02?

Please do check this OSS Note:

Note 827413 - FI: Changeability of fields in FI documents

https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/827413

Best regards

Edited by: Pablo Casamayor on May 24, 2010 9:16 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm facing with the same issue. Is there any possible way to update Z fields added to BKFP. I followed the instructions of Pablo's article and is working fine, but I still need to be able to modify this field in any moment.

Do you have any ideas??

Greetings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos, we ended up created a maintenance view for just these 2 new fields of BKPF, because we could not find an exit for the screen... Hope it helps,

Mireille

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your answer. I've done something similar, but now I'm having another problem. I've added the same Z-field to RBKP, this because it's needed for tx MIRO. But I can't pass the information of this Z-field from RBKP to BKPF. Have you done something like this??

Best regards

former_member182371
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

have a look at this:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/Snippets/Displaycustomerfieldsinheaderoflogisticsinvoiceverification+transactions

although applies to badi BADI_FDCB_DUBBAS04 the logic should be similar.

Best regards.