cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VPRS entry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have a requirement that the VPRS ie., material cost needs to be acounted(debit and credit entries) for Goods return scenario.

The stock is destroyed at the customer's site and requests for the claim,

Now as there is no goods returned the material valuation is not updated as there is no delivery. client wants to adopt the above method that a copy of VPRS entry without statistical condition should be maintained independent of the pricing and post credit and debit entries.

I have copied to ZPRS with a modification of condition class to "A-discount or surcharge" and maintained in the pricing procedure without statistical tick and maintained account key and accrual key.

The behaviour is that although the condition is not maintained in between the actuall calculation of price the net value also considers the zprs value and credit the customer and debits the G/L provided in the account key.

Hope the above details are understandable,

could some body help on acheiving my objective

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If ZPRS is not statistical, then it will add to the net value.

The solution is to have a description "Final Net Value" in the last row of your pricing procedure. Have Alt Calculation type for this "Final Net Value" so that it will say , NETWR = Sub total 4 or ....any thing which you have for your Net value in your pricing procedure. This will set the pricing right.

Regards

Sai

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks friends,

My issue was resolved by marking "Accrual" tick in the ZPRS condition.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since there is no physical return of the product so just create a credit memo for the same & don't get it through the entire SAP return process. You can create a specific order reason & assign that with a cost center if the business rquirement is to expense this out or else show as a revenue reduction for the same product group in COPA. If the frequency of this proces is less then I would suggest to expense this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly follow this procedure to get it done :

Copy VPRS and create new cd type -ZVPR or alreday ou have zprs.

In pricing procedure .

10 -base price

20 - discount

30 -total and put subtotal as A and 4 as alt cal type.

40 ZVPR/ZPRS .

This will only up date the net value till the total amount and ZPRS is not taken into consideration for net value.

Have given a random example as am not aware of ur pricing . hope this will resolve ur issue

REgards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the reply.

The calculation type 4 and A is already maintained for the total price to be considered but still it adds the ZPRS values

can you please help me going ahead

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please follow the steps mentioned by me and it will solve the error.

Regards

Sai