Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SC Approved cannot be deleted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

We are using SRM 7 and we are facing the below issue:

SC with approved status but no follow on documents created cannot be deleted neither via item button.

In the following help sap I found the below information:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/91/dc733cb7d6ba47e10000000a11402f/content.htm

(Deletion is only possible provided that the prerequisites for deletion have been met. For example, it is not possible to delete a shopping cart that has already been approved. Neither is it possible to delete shopping carts for which follow-on documents exist in the backend system)

The shopping cart receives the status Deleted and is not removed from the list of results.

Anyway, severla collegues informed me that is possible to delete these kind of SC via line item button.

Note 1365606 has been suggested to solve this issue.

Could you please clarify me the standard behaviour for SC's deletion and suggest if the above note applies to this case or if apply any other?

Thanks in advance for your support.

Best Regards,

Valentino

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As per SRM design REQUESTER can delete his/her cart till he receives the GOODS.

so kindly check any BADI stops this behavior.

there are options to delete ITEM wise or whole cart via CHECK STATUS.

In SRM 550 , we can delete cart via two ways one is via MONITOR Shopping cart transactio or another one via CHECK STATUS item wise or whole cart .

requester CAN delETE HIS cart IF HE DOES NOT WANT . IT IS STANDARD.

for example REQUESTER today 5 BATTERIES and later he felt he does not want so he can delete it,\

but some business stops this behvior by enhancement.

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Muthu,

thanks for your answer.

The issue was solved in the end implementing Note: 1365606.

Best Regards,

Valentino

Answers (0)