cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR00 Not editable in Credit Memo Request, when copying from Mile stones

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

PROO condition type is not editable in Credit memo request(VA01-CR) when iam creating with ref to Mile stone related invoice.

Requirement:

Mile stones maintained in Sale order at line item level -

>Invoice created with ref to sale order Miles stones-----> Now I would like to create Credit memo with ref to Invoice, the data is copying but the PROO condition type is not changeble.. I would like to change the amount in credit memeo.

can i know the reason why it is not changable???

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the following settings :

Go to VTAF-

Select the doc type and see whether you have maintain these details.

Copying req :021

Data T :052.

and at item cat level check have you maintained the pricing type as "D"

and coping routine 303.

Once you maintain this you willbe able to change the pr00.

Please post ur feedback and if issue is resolved close the thread.

Regards,

Krishna O

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Any Possibilities???

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ankur,

V/06 Manual Entry also tried no use, i thk PR00 settings is not a problem, Because of same PROO will working in another Standard scnerio.

Regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok now I understand , in V/06 settings for PR00 ,select Amount/Percent check box with Manual entry has priority selection.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ankur,

I tried your prosal already, in this case Pricing PR00 will not come, it will redetermine, So u need to enter the amount agian.

Any possibilities.

Regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok then don't change the settings for the Copy Control & Check the settings for the Condition Type by providing Manual entry has priority in V/06.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

In this case, Check the settings for the Condition Type by providing Manual entry has priority in V/06.Now in Copy Control for VTAF ,maintain Pricing Type as 'B' -- Carry out New Pricing.

Now it will allow you to edit the PR00 Condition Type while creating Credit memo request.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Krishna Rao,

Thanks for u r reply,

Ys it was maintained the copy control same thing what u mentioned as above. As i menetioned it is special scnerio with Mile stones.

Remaining all scnerion it is editable, but not in Mile stones scnerio.

Any solution pl.

Thanks.

Siva

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Its a standard functionality.

Take a help of an ABAPer for following userexit.:

USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP in the include MV45AFZZ.

The following code will make the condition type PR00 modifiable for user XXXX and non-modifiable for all other users.

>FORM USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP. DATA : i_T685A TYPE STANDARD TABLE OF T685A WITH HEADER LINE. IF SY-UNAME = 'XXXX'. LOOP AT XKOMV. IF XKOMV-KSCHL = 'PR00'. SELECT * FROM T685A INTO TABLE I_T685A WHERE KSCHL = 'PR00'. READ TABLE I_T685A WITH KEY KSCHL = XKOMV-KSCHL. I_T685A-KMANU = 'C'. MODIFY I_T685A INDEX SY-TABIX. MODIFY T685A FROM TABLE I_T685A. REFRESH I_T685A. ENDIF. ENDLOOP. ELSE. LOOP AT XKOMV. IF XKOMV-KSCHL = 'PR00'. SELECT * FROM T685A INTO TABLE I_T685A WHERE KSCHL = 'PR00'. READ TABLE I_T685A WITH KEY KSCHL = XKOMV-KSCHL. I_T685A-KMANU = 'D'. MODIFY I_T685A INDEX SY-TABIX. MODIFY T685A FROM TABLE I_T685A. REFRESH I_T685A. ENDIF. ENDLOOP. ENDIF. ENDFORM.

Thanks & Regards

JP