cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need IDOCs Number of list of Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I ve one requirement that end user proivde list of invoice and need its IDOCs number. and its TIBCO id NUMBER.

for that tell me what are the table I ve to use so that i can give input of list of invoice numbers and i will get list of IDOCS and TIBCO No.

Kindly Regards

Arun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Arun,

Please get the date and time of creation of the billing documents.

Now go to WE12 and find out the list of inbound IDOCs created during that time. It will give the Inbound IDOC numbers, their status. Here you can find out the successful records, the IDOC type etc and then you can find out the desired field values. From these IDOCs, you can even see the value of a particular field collectively. You need to explore the WE12 screen littlebit.

The IDOC numbers can be found out if you know the IDOC type and time of creation of invoice directly from one of the EDI* tables. I think the table is EDIDC, but I m not sure.

Again even if you know the IDOC numbers, you cannot take the value of a particular field from IDOC directly from database table. Because the EDI* table which contains the value of the IDOC is udpated asa continous string. May be you have to do some deconcatenation to get your value.

Edited by: SNavaneetha Krishnan on May 21, 2010 8:57 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Maybe this Helps:

1. Use SAP transaction code BD87 Status Monitor for ALE Messages

2. Enter dates in field 'Changed On' (within range)

3. Enter 'ItCustBillingDoc' in field 'Business Object'

4. Enter invoice no.'s in field 'Object Key' (must be 10 digits including starting zeros)

5. Execute [F8]

6. In the Output screen you find a list of invoices and iDocs

7. Select 'INVOIC' or the required iDoc

8. Press Button 'Display iDocs'.

I believe (but not sure) this is default SAP R3 and ECC and needs no extra customizing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Kindly check this table . Hope it will be useful.

EDIDC IDOC Control Records

EDIDOT Short description of IDoc types

EDID2 IDOC segments (version 3.1)

EDID4 IDOC segments (version 4.6)

EDSEA EDI- Table of all segments of current release

REgards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Krishna

Your answer is very helpful but I know all these but tell me, My input is only invoice number and output should be IDocs number and Tibco number.

Thanking You

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

For this you need to create a query , kindly take the help of abap people and do the same.

In standard its not possible .

REgards,

Krishna O