cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM with Batch split

0 Kudos

Hi Friends

Greetings!

We have the following issue with batch split.

When we create Transfer order for outbound delivery , batch split happens and the TO gets created with two line item based on the bach.

After confirming the TO and when we try to post PGI, the system issues the error message

" X24408003104230 ; available stock in interim storage bin around 50.000 ST below target"

Can you please let us know if i am missing any settings

Gobinathan G

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gobin,

Can I know what is the exact 5 digits error number you are getting during PGI ?

How did you carry out the batch split process?

0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your feedback.

As requested , please find the error code

"E L9 040"

The patch split was carried out through WM. When we created transfer order for the delivery, as the required stock was available in different batches, system picked the stock from two different batches. And the transfer order also got confirmed.

Please give your suggestion to complete teh PGI.

Gobinathan G

0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Can you please through some light on this..

I have more information to add to the issue.

When i carry out the batch split in the delivery and then create transfer order , there are no issues proceeding with PGI.

But when the batch split is carried out and then when trying to perform PGI, the error stops me in proceeding further.

Regards

Gobinathan G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gobin,

Make sure in customizing --> Define storage type --> storage type 916.

For stock removal. you have allow negative stocks, checked.

Thanks,

Harsimran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gobin,

If it is a standard outbound delivery (movement 601), you can check if the WM stocks are still available in interim Storage Type 916 and the destination bin of the TO confirmed when you try to PGI . You can firstly see the stock in LS24. You can also check this message with SM31 in view V_T160ML or following path:

Warehouse Management -> Interfaces -> Inventory Management -> Allow Negative Stocks in Interim Storage Types

0 Kudos

Closing the thread.

Solution :

Configuration required for Delivery Item Category : 0VLP

"Switch off availability check for delivery item " should be marked with "Y"

0 Kudos

Answers (0)