cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Decimal's Proble,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using SRM 6.0,classic scenario; when we go for CHECK STATUS transaction(This transaction is present in the left pane after going into SELF SERVICE we have check transcation) for Korean Currecny KRW, if we select a cart with KRW currency , we are getting in the POWL the decimal notation as 54.545,45 which is wrong and we should get as 54.545.45.

Please note that in the SPRO decimal places for this currecny KRW is not maintained. And this mis match goes when we go in to the line item detail., but this mismatch still persists when we go for bbp_pd and this is not user specifc....

could any let me know what is that we need to do?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

I have checked the tcode OY04 and the currecny seetings for the KRW is not maintained. I debugged, but it is taking the decimal places as 2 by default and when it displays on the screen it is displaying with 3 decimals.

We have raised an OSS message regarding this and waiting for SAP to come back.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check KRW decimal setting in OY04 transaction. I think KRW does not have decimal point, so "we should get as 54.545.45"; is still wrong. There are several currency handling fixes in SRM 7.0. Please create customer message in SAP Service marketplace.

Regards,

Masa