cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production order CIF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have an integration model for Procution order for particular location which is transferring from R3 to APO. When we Activate the Integeration model its transferring the orders to APO. But when we see the production orders in APO its not having requirements for that.

If i tried to create another Integration model with product specific and activated again its having the requirements on the orders. Also if i execute CCR on the location its having requirements.

So any one can help me saying how to get the requirements along with the orders when i am CIFing.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Subramanian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subramanian,

Check whether the location products in the requirements are having

active integration model.

Also check the material master, bom, routing, mrp type of those requirements

items in R/3 and valid consistent PPM in APO for those (if inhouse).

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

Every thing is correct only.

Actually when i create an Integration model for the particular porduct and location and if i activate its having the dependent requirement correctly in APO. But if i activate the Integration model with out resticting product wise but for all the products on the same locations its not working properly.

Also in another way if i delete the orders for the particular procduct and location and then try to execute CCR its working fine.

So i am not sure is there any difference between executing Integration model and CCR.

Regards,

Subramanian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumarsamy,

You have observed that when you create s separate IM for the product location, then the dependent demands are transferred correctly, whereas, when you include all the products in the location , then there is a problem.

Please check in CFM2 if the requriements are covered.

1. Is the problem occuring for all the products of that specific location ? Or is it happening for few products within one location only. Are other locations working fine ( if there are other plants)?

2. Is this problem started recently ? Was there any change made to the production versions or other master data for the said products ?

Regards

Datta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Datta,

Its happenning for all the products for that location and seems like other locations are working fine . Yes recently only the users have reported the issues . Need to check the production versions changed recently.

Please advice.

Regards,

Subramanian

ravi_gupta1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

My understanding of your issue:

When you are activating IM without specifying the product and location, requirements are not being transferred to APO from R3 for few Production orders but when you are specifying product and locations, it is working fine.

My suggestions:

In this case queues would be failing. Identify from the queue which products are not being passed. Exclude those products and then run the IM. If it is working fine than check the master data for those products in R/3.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subramanian,

Please check whether you have ciffed the location product prior to

production orders.

Check in CFM5, whether u have active models available for

requirements. Could you please ellaborate more on the requirements

which you have specified.

Also check is there any struck queues

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

We have Already CIFed production and location. What i mean requirements is when we go to /sapapo/rrp3 and select any production orders for particular location and product we will get another screen in that in left hand side we will see requirements (Dependent requiremnts) which is not CIFing back to APO.

Regards,

Subramanian