cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebDynpro Application is Using POWL Table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Expert,

I have a query. We have a Standard Webdynpro application "HAP_START_PAGE_POWL_UI" which is using a POWL component . The output table in screen comes.

We have a requirement we need to add some extra columns to the table and also need to hide some existing columns.

As far as I know we can achieve this by changing the POWL query. But i am not able to find which query is being used for this application.

Please help me!

Thanks In Advance

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check my reply and mentioned links in the below mentioned thread:

Regards

Manas Dua

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manus,

I understand that " If I need to add extra columns to my table in this "HAP_START_PAGE_POWL_UI_MSS" application I have to add those in the structure HAP_T_WD_DOCUMENTS and to populate those columns we need to add code in IF_POWL_FEEDERGET_OBJECT_DEFINITION and IF_POWL_FEEDERGET_OBJECT methods. And If I have a column with radio button then I have to define the action in IF_POWL_FEEDER~GET_ACTIONS method.

Please let me know if I am wrong anywhere in my understanding.

Also I think we can the existing columns from the POWL table without any coding via admin personalization.

And I am not able to see the link for change query when I am executing the application in admin mode.

Please suggest.

Thanks

Pradeep

Answers (0)