cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IW28 Graphic Button (Graph Query)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When i executed the report iw28 the list was shown, when I clicked the graphics button, the graphics sceen appeared. I have selected the date column, but the problem is that the graph is showing the notifications in ascending or descending order by the number of notifications generated. I want to it date wise.

i am facing problem when i check the graph. the dates are like. 03/05/10, 12/05/10, 06/05/10 (not like 03/05/10, 06/05/10, 12/05/10). That means the graph is shown according to the number of notifications. not according to the dates. It is showing the highest number of notifications on any one date and then the second highest and then the third highest. I can also send you the screen shot if you want.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Execute IW28 select the date column and then click graphics button. you problem will be solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Execute IW28 select the date column and then click graphics button. you problem will be solved.

This is exactly what I am doing, but the graph is sorted against numbers not the dates. I want the graph sorted against the dates, not according to numbers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Afshad,

Select the date column, then click the sort in accending order / sort in decending order and then selet the column and then click graphics button.

You need to sort data first by date and then click graphics button.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi Afshad,

>

> Select the date column, then click the sort in accending order / sort in decending order and then selet the column and then click graphics button.

>

> You need to sort data first by date and then click graphics button.

I have already gone through all this fidling around, even checked all the settings in the graph, still cant get it solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

To my knowledge check if there is any existing SAP OSS note for the same problem. if not then you need to raise an oss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Below SAP Note needs to be applied to solve this issue:

Note 39108 - Incorrect date graphic in notification list

Answers (0)