Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control sales order value

ramesh_s10
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts.

Here my scenario is,at the time of sales order creation i need to control the sales price. That is, at the time of Sales order creation if i entered material code, system should check the Cost rate(MM03-ac view) with sales price which we maintain in VK11 and sales price should exceed the cost value by at least 10%.

Say for example For material A cost value is Rs.100/- and sales price is Rs.110. Now if i create sales order for this material system should check cost value for the above said material system should allow to create and save the sales order.Where as if sales price is less than Rs.110/- system should not allow to save the sales order at Item level.

Is there any user exit or any other way to clear this scenario?

Thanks

SR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE, write a code to check condition types VPRS & PR00 of each line item.

If the diffrence is less than 10% then show error msg Slaes Price can not be less than 110% of cost Price & Order will not save.

regards

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh ,

1. Make Condition type as mandatory .

2. Assign requirement to the Condition type and validate against the actual value and Block the condition type , if it is less.

Thank you .

Br, Parthi

ramesh_s10
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you all,based on the above user exit i solved this scenario.

Thank you once again.

Regs,

S.Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Put this code in userexit_save_document in MV45AFZZ. Check the value of MBEW-STPRS. When pricing is carried out, pricing values will get stored in condition number. Pickup the value from VBAP-KNUMV. Pass that value in KOMP & get the value of PR00 sales price. Compare if value in sales price is less than < 10% of value in MBEW-STRPS. If yes, then error.

Regards,

Sivanand

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Hope your issue is solved, then kindly close the thread and share your feedback.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly use the VPRS standard condition type for cost as mentioned in Material master .

USe profit margin condition type and maintain in the pricing procedure for this you can mention alternative cal type as "11"

Regards,

Krishna O

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For material cost at MM03-ac view, std C Type - VPRS can take care.

Maintain another 'z' C Type for your %. and I would advise you to make it as mandatory in price determination and should be allowed to post as manual, which will take care of your requirement for better controlling (even you can maintain cond record forr the same)

>.Where as if sales price is less than Rs.110/- system should not allow to save the sales order at Item level.

Maintain another C Type for your sales price but, no condition type required.

So, maintain your Pric Proce accordingly, say,

100 0 VPRS Price (Gross) No acc key

200 0 Gross Value from 100 to 199 No Acc key

300 0 ZPRI (%) From 200 to 299 No Acc key

400 0 Net Values from 300 to 399 No Acc key

300 0 ZPR0 Sales from 200 to 299 provide the account key for Sales (Eg ERS)

Thanks & Regards

JP