cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sapgui error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i installed SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment 7.2 Trial Version succesfully and when i try to install sapgui from sapinstgui.exe it showing the message

Program is starting... Please wait!

Path: C:\DOCUME1\ADMINI1\LOCALS~1\Temp\sapinst_exe.2856.1432189094
jre\bin\java.exe

For the requested processing mode java policy

files within the used SAP JVM are needed.

Specify the environment variable JCE_POLICY_ZIP and restart.

See also SAP note 1238121.

Exit status of child: 10

guide me to install the sapgui please.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member227283
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems that you are trying to install SAPGUI using the sap inst master.

Download SAPgui Specific dump from SAP Market places. i.e using following location

http://service.sap.com/swdc

Installations and Upgrades

Installations and Upgrades - Entry by Application Group --> SAP Frontend Components --> SAP GUI FOR WINDOWS --> SAP GUI FOR WINDOWS 7.20 CORE --> installation --> 50098620_4

This dump will work for SAPgui installtion

Thanks

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah. You need to download the SAP GUI from market place. Once done you can execute and it will install. You need to use SETUPALL file and it will take care of everything.

Thanks and Regards,

Kedar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you able to Install SAPGui for your system, as I can not see if you have marked it answered... By the way you can download the from SMP (http://service.sap.com) after login you need to choose "downloads" >> SAP Installations and Upgrades. >> Once you are here look on your left hand side and choose "Installations and Upgrades - Entry by Application Group" after choosing "Installations and Upgrades - Entry by Application Group" now on your right hand side.. you need to choose "SAP Frontend Components" >> SAP GUI FOR WINDOWS >> SAP GUI FOR WINDOWS 7.20 CORE

Here goto tab :Download and check the file to download via Download Manager.. Start Download manager and this will be at the location defined in your Download Manager.. Unzip the file and Start installing the SAPgui (choose all components)

File Name =50098620_4 NW 7.0 Presentation - 7.20

Compilation 1 Present. 1/2 Info

Size:691650 KB

Hope you will get it now...