cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Fix the 1st row in Table

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to Fix the 1st row in Table

In EP, one of the page we are getting out put in the table format. It's working fine, but as per the new requirement we have to fix (freeze) the first row of the table. (.i.e. whenever I click the page down button first row should be visible in the table). Can you help regarding the above issue?

For Example: in Table having 6 rows. In 1st row display Year Month and 2,3,4---etc Rows will display Quantity. Click on Page down Button in Table we are able to staring 2row. First was a movie up. So End user canu2019t find which year/moth under the Quantity is available.

So I have to fix in 1st row. Click on page down button table 1st row is fixed but comes to another Quantity Records.

It is Possible in Table? If possible please tell me.

Regards

Vijay Kalluri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Can you try putting 'Fixed Top Cell' for each table column?

Right click on Table Column -> Insert -> FixedTopCell -> choose 'TableStandardCell'. Now, for this 'TableStandardCell' assign an Editor. You can choose one which suites your format for e.g. Image, Caption, TextView or for simple a 'Label'

-Nikhil

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Abhinav_Sharma
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi KalluriVijay

I don't think there is direct availabe method available to fix the row. However, there are two ways using which you can achieve the requirement:

To go ahead with the custom table. This way you can set your own properties for the table. However, this may impact performance handling large data.

Second option is to use other features of NW04s (Not available in NW04) like Table Popins using which you can achieve something similar.

For Table Popins refer [TablePopin|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/23/5e9041d3c72e7be10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm]

Hope this helps.

Regards

Abhinav Sharma