cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing is not created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I have scenario for third party sales there are two line items in Po ine item is billed and second line item whenn creating the billing 20 The item is not relevant for billing, for the second line item the schedule line item the delivery date in the PO for delivery is 20 th May but in the order the confirmed qunatity is 21 st May does this create any problem in the billing

I have checked the billing relevance is F .

Please suggest the reasond for this

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
The item is not relevant for billing,

The error message VF044 relates to the above error message for which, please go through note 561046

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi

Please can you suggest which note to be applied in this case where third party scenario for the second line item there are two dates in the schedule line level 20th May confimed quantity and another date 21st,

Thanks for ur responses every time in Forums

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In standard Third party scenario the flow is as below:

Sales Order-Item Categ(TAS)- Schd Line Categ (CS) Save-PR(created in background)-PO(created from PR)-MIGO(statistical)-MIRO(has to be done before u bill the customer)-VF01(Order related-give sales order no)

Just check if u followed above step correctly

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

with reference to the ME22N purchase order you have to create the MIRO invoice first and then you can create the Customer billing in VF01

Please try like this and it will work

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

first ,

billing document is created with reference to the sales order, so sales order delivery date will be taken into account ,

secondly

where do you think this delivery date will be taken into consideration for creating billing document ? no need for delivery date for billing document

regards

Senya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First Do the invoice verification and than try to bill it .

and you have rigthly maintained the billing releave as F . So once you do the miro the issue will be resolved.

REgards,

Krishna O

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Till the time Invoice receipt(MIRO) is not complete for the material in MM, error will come.

So, purchase Invoice receipt is not complete. Kindly complete the iR and check.

Billing Relevance:

F: Order-related billing doc. - status according to invoice quantity

Relevant for order-related billing documents based on the invoice receipt quantity (third-party business transaction). The system transfers the order into the billing due list only after the vendor invoice has been received and processed in the purchasing department. After the receipt of each invoice, a customer invoice is created for the quantity that appears on the vendor invoice. The order has status "Billed" until the next vendor invoice is received.

Item category TAS (Third party item) is set up with billing relevance "F" in the standard system.

This process can also be related to the quantity of goods receipt.

You can make the control setting as to whether the invoice receipt quantity or the goods receipt quantity should be relevant for billing in the copy control for billing on the item level in the billing quantity field. (In Customizing, choose Sales and Distribution -> Billing -> Billing documents -> Maintain Copying Control for Billing Documents -> Copying Control: Delivery to Billing Document -> Item, then select an item category.)

Thanks & Regards

JP

Edited by: J Prakash on May 21, 2010 12:00 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for ur answer here the Invoice verification is done , even then we are facing the same issue, Please =suggest any other reaons for this

Thanks

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can u post ur error no associated to error.

to view the error no.

Edit - Log or simply Shift + F1.

There in details you will find message class & number.

Kindly post the same to assist you better.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JP

This is the error I get while creating invoice

Technical data

Tech. data details the Item is not relevant for billing

Client

Group Number

Sales Document Number

Item Number of the SD Document 20

Schedule Line Number 0044

Counter in Control Tables 00

Message Identification VF

System Message Number 044

Output Type I

Message Variable 01

Message Variable 02

Message Variable 03

Message Variable 04

Group Type F

Thanks

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kindly check SAP Note: Note 995971(Category: Program error) - VF01/VF04 - Cannot create a billing document for a TPO

Using VF01/VF04, we find we cannot create a billing document for aThird Party Sales Order if multiple schedule lines for same size exist on a single line item, and one of those schedule lines has been rejected.

Reason

The Error is because J_3AVBFAE is wrongly updated when creating the PO. So for already created PO's the error will still occur because of the wrong J_3AVBFAE entries. To be able to bill documents where PO has already been created, remove the billing relevance check for the rejection code in OVAG.

Hope it will assist you in solving your query.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash

I have too many rejectiond fields in OVAG, which one to select here and check the relevance field for billing, Please help me to know which program needs t o make correction for this oss note

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I approached sap I will update u once info is sent

Thanks