cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCA import fails after NWDI system Copy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We recently did a system copy of our Development Portal including NWDI to Windows 64 bit system. After the copy we have followed all the post install steps to change the URLs to point to the new system. But when i am trying to update CMS with the new details it fails saying the DTR could not be reached. Its still trying to connect to the old DTR. I have updated all the URLS in track and Domain data, runtime systems and the SLD but still there is a link somehere to the old DTR. How can we find this link and update it?

Regards

Prakash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prakash,

di you do a Systemcopy or a Systemmove of your NWDI system. Please check Note 877029 - System Copy for NWDI.

Regards Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

We did a system copy as per the System Copy Guide.We are not able to delete a reference to the old DTR server. When udpating CMS there is a warning message saying the DTR is not reachable. This is pointing to the old DTR. Also when i am trying to import the SCA its trying to build on the old DTR server.

Regards

Prakash

dao_ha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

Were you able to resolve the issue?

Please refer to this document

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/70ee5ab2-8d7a-2c10-d88b-dbe2fdf66...

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Dao