cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to execute an Oracle stored procedure which returns many records?

former_member193335
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have two synchronous scenarios XI<->PI<->JDBC, where JDBC is receiver adapter.

Each scenario runs a different stored procedure in Oracle database.

The first stored procedure returns only one record, the second stored procedure returns many records, which come from a cursor.

In the first scenario I executed the stored procedure following the directions of Help SAP page and works perfectly.

Link: [http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/2e/96fd3f2d14e869e10000000a155106/content.htm]

<root>

<StatementName5>

<storedProcedureName action=u201DEXECUTEu201D>

<table>realStoredProcedureName</table>

<param1 [isInput=u201Dtrueu201D] [isOutput=true] type=SQLDatatype>val1</param1>

</storedProcedureName>

</StatementName5>

<root>

I have sought in the forums of SDN and cannot find the way to run the second stored procedure, and receive the information it returns.

Thank you for your help.

Rafael Rojas.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member193335
Active Participant
0 Kudos

There was no solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go thru the below blog,

/people/itisha.alok/blog/2009/03/23/jdbc-stored-procedure-returning-multiple-resultsets

Regards

Ramg

former_member193335
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ramg.

I consulted that blog. There does not speak for the return of records from a cursor, but to return the result of several querys.

I am going to revise it again.

Thank you.

Rafael Rojas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Think It doesnt matter either cursor or result set. Try to get the response back from JDBC and see what are the fields it exactly populating.

In Procedure you can able to find the columns selecting in Cursors. Give those columns in the DT.

File - JDBC (Execute-- Procedure)

To get the response

JDBC_respose - File

Correct me if im wrong.

Regards

Ramg