cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entry to QA32 transactions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is that entry into QA32 tcode should be restricted based on particlular User Name, Plant, Inspection type and Storage location. Others should not view the QA32 transactions. I request your help to solve my requirement.

Thanks & Regards

V.Devaraj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Put authorization check on QA32. Discuss with BASIS for the same. It can be done.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I have already discussed with our BASIS regarding authorisation.

There is no authorisation control for storage location in qa32. Is there any other solution for this. Kindly help me.

Regards

V.Devaraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ask BASIS to give authorization to QA32 Tcode to selected people whom you want to handle RR,UD and stock posting. For others, QA32 should not be authorized, that means other people cant use Tcode QA32.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is OK. My question is that QA32 entries should be displayed only for a particular storage location in a particular user. Other Storage location materials should not be displayed.

Regards

V.Devaraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

talk to your Basis people, They would be able to provide user specific storage location for material handling. This is possible through standard SAP authorization Matrix.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First, why limit QA32 to specific users? QA32 is simply a work list. It's usaully the transaction under QA32 that we use to control access. I.e QA11, QA12, QE01, QA02, etc....

If its simply that you are looking for a way to help the user only see those lots they need to deal with, then create a user variant for the user for QA32 where the storage location is populated with their particular storage unit.

I've never heard of the need to secure QA32 itself. Can you describe the business reason for this and why teh security on the underlying transactions wouldn't work?

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Our business scenario is that we have provided a separte user for sub contract process with separate storage location. Using this user and storage location subcontract, gate inward, Goods receipt and inspection transactions are done by our respective users in our mobile van at the vendor premises. They should not use our regular subcontract transactions other than above.

Regards

V.Devaraj

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Even if you secure QA32, you stil need to limit them in QA02, QA11, etc...

If they can type in a transaction code, they coudl still get to those transaction unimpeded unless you secure them.

FF

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your query is related to Authorization. Your basis team can solve your problem.