cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO created by automatically in ECS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have SRM ECS scenario and configure "Souring carried out for itmes without assnd Source of supply" for one of the product catelgories in SRM.

As per my understading, when shopping have Vendor and all the required information, PO should be created automatically by WF-BATCH after Shopping cart apporval. But the shopping is still going to Souricing. Is there any configuration required for Vendor master in SRM/MM.

Please help in this.

Thanks

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

There is a difference between preferred and fixed vendors in SRM.

If preferred vendor is assigned to the shopping cart, it will be sent to sourcing cockpit if you have set "Souring carried out for itmes without assnd Source of supply".

In the standard system, a shopping cart that has a preferred vendor should still be sent to SOCO for the creation of the follow-on document.

You can change the preferred vendor to fixed using BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI.

SRM system behaves as described below:

Limit item:

If a SC is created with a vendor, it is considered as a "Fixed Vendor".

Free text item:

If a SC is created with vendor, it is considered as a "Preferred Vendor".

Catalog items:

When an item is added from a catalog to SC, the vendor is always considered as "Fixed vendor".

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

I have also the same problem , would you please let me know how system determine the SOCO venture for Limit SC.

I have created Limit SC with passing vendor in supplier field but it looks it's passing into Socockpit for complet the PO.

Would you pls share youre email so i will send the screen shot.

Regards,

Lalit

Answers (0)